XtreamTV Crashing - H5.2TC

Hey,

I recently got a H5.2TC running IPAB image (Setup myself) few days ago along with two cable subs and satellite.

Yesterday, I setup (well the seller) Xtream TV and purchased a 12 month subscription for it. It's great, but every now and then my box crashes and goes to the blue-screen to then reboot. My friend (who I also bought subs from) who works as a engineer for Sly says the more blue-screen crashes you get on this box, the more it'll damage it so try to avoid it.

This box is new so I want to find the solution to this crashing ASAP to avoid it constantly happening. Any ideas/solutions to fix this??

Thanks.

Are you aware you don't normally need two cable subs, one sub would cover the two tuners on the H5.2tc

The blue screen errors are caused by a software issue normally and should not damage the hardware, however you don't want to see them really.

To see what's causing the blue screen can you take a picture of it next time so we can see the error message or grab the crash log from the /home/root/logs folder on the box and post it here.

Are you aware you don't normally need two cable subs, one sub would cover the two tuners on the H5.2tc

The blue screen errors are caused by a software issue normally and should not damage the hardware, however you don't want to see them really.

To see what's causing the blue screen can you take a picture of it next time so we can see the error message or grab the crash log from the /home/root/logs folder on the box and post it here.

I was told by my seller I need to due to the dual cable - he said if u have one sub and try to record one and another the box will crash..

Here's a picture (see attached).

Its getting annoying happens multiple times per day, box is brand new.

Attachments

• 21284645_10212144081950604_1933327157_o.jpg
    21284645_10212144081950604_1933327157_o.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 54
I was told by my seller I need to due to the dual cable - he said if u have one sub and try to record one and another the box will crash..
In most cases that is not the case, its the same when everyone was on satellite, one sub will work with twin tuners, if the provider insists on two subs then you might want to look for another provider.
Here's a picture (see attached).

Its getting annoying happens multiple times per day, box is brand new.

OK, do you have a recording or download of IN-O__&_TV_2017_08_31_01_31? if so I assume this is an iptv download. It appears this is crashing the MovieOrganisor plugin. I will take a look at what it's doing but in the mean time press the green button on the remote and then select MovieOrganisor and then disable it, that should fix the problem

Last edited:
??[/QUOTE]
sorry knocked the post reply button some how, post edited with what I was about to type when I did it doh

In most cases that is not the case, its the same when everyone was on satellite, one sub will work with twin tuners, if the provider insists on two subs then you might want to look for another provider.

OK, do you have a recording or download of IN-O__&_TV_2017_08_31_01_31? if so I assume this is an iptv download. It appears this is crashing the MovieOrganisor plugin. I will take a look at what it's doing but in the mean time press the green button on the remote and then select MovieOrganisor and then disable it, that should fix the problem
yes i remember accidentally downloading something using iptv, what should i do

you can delete it by pressing the 'file list' button and then highlight it and press the red button to delete or disable movieorganisor if you are likely to download more items from iptv.

you can delete it by pressing the 'file list' button and then highlight it and press the red button to delete or disable movieorganisor if you are likely to download more items from iptv.
So what does this mean? I can't record on XtreamTV/IPTV then otherwise it causes a crash?

And btw, the box also crashes when watching regular cable too

you can if you disable the movie organisor plugin, I am not sure (its been a while since I wrote the plugin) why IPTV recordings are crashing the plugin and will take a look when I get a chance.

So crashed again, except this time it stayed on this screen for ages. Usually stays on blue screen for about 10 seconds then reboots, this time was over 5 minutes so had to switch off box from the back the turn on again. (SEE PIC ATTACHMENT)

Just deleted that recording file you mentioned, will this fix it? Also regarding this movie organisor plugin, what is this and where can I "disable" it?

Attachments

• 21297799_10212145727151733_564997775_o.jpg
    21297799_10212145727151733_564997775_o.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 37
Back