Xtreamtv h2s problem can anyone shed some light?

daveh81

Hi all

I've installed the xtreamtv plugin and a iptv sub off my provider onto my h2s box and all working great. So my parents wanted me to do there box for them so I got a new iptv sub off my provider and installed the plugin on my parents h2s box. Now the problem I have is I installed the plugin and iptv sub at my house and all was working great. Went round to my parents house to show there son was a clever boy and boom. The iotv sub won't validate.
Tried the router, checked internet connection which is all ok. I'm at a loss what the problem is? The iptv sub uses the MAC address of the box and it was working at my house....
Could anyone help me as I'm pulling my hair out
Cheers

Yes I sent my MAC address to the provider and had the iptv sub work. All channels clearing at my house, the problem is when I taken my parents box to there home it's not working for some reason

Yes I sent my MAC address to the provider and had the iptv sub work. All channels clearing at my house, the problem is when I taken my parents box to there home it's not working for some reason

You would have loaded your ip onto it from your house through putty, so load your parents ip onto it now

Another quick question. My box is up and running with xtreamtv and it seemd very good so far. Only problem I have is it pops up every 5 mins saying play next video. is there any way to stop this from happening. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

I've had this before. Your provider will see a change in IP on his portal where he manages the subscription. It will most likely be blocked. Your provider will know what to do in order to get the MAC to validate at your parents house

Another quick question. My box is up and running with xtreamtv and it seemd very good so far. Only problem I have is it pops up every 5 mins saying play next video. is there any way to stop this from happening. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

I don't think there is a way to turn that off. Usually happens when the plugin cant locate a valid stream so prompts to play to next stream in line.

Back