Xtrend 8500 problem

sbc1

These past few days I've been having problems with the box, was running leslies build but now I've factory reset back to openvix, the line was fine and was all setup properly then a few days a go the channels started disappearing then coming back a few hours later, them yesterday they didn't come back, I got a test line this morning to try and that dosent show either, ftpd everything correctly, restarted mgcamd, scanned in abm, restarted the box and still no channels, any help will be appreciated. Thanks

no what do you mean leader, i added thenewcamd.list, deleted the old one, then restarted mgcamd, then restarted the gui, but since then ive checked everything, re scanned, made sure the tuners are setup, i factory reset the box, setup again but now ive only got channels 1-5 after following bees guide

---------- Post Merged at 01:56 PM ----------

the mg_cfg file is in there

if you or using mgcamd you need to add the mg_cfg file, its a config to run the mgcamd. there is one in the downolad section, or if you pm your email address to me I will send you one.

sorted now mate thanks, didnt realise till i put my laptop on, that id ftp'd using my ipad and forgot that id changed the newcamd file from .list to .tv, all sorted now

next time bookmark bees tut for setting up e2 combo always come in handy when things are forgotten.

Back