Xtrend 8500 problem

sbc1

These past few days I've been having problems with the box, was running leslies build but now I've factory reset back to openvix, the line was fine and was all setup properly then a few days a go the channels started disappearing then coming back a few hours later, them yesterday they didn't come back, I got a test line this morning to try and that dosent show either, ftpd everything correctly, restarted mgcamd, scanned in abm, restarted the box and still no channels, any help will be appreciated. Thanks

channels cant vanish but can be listed or not viewable,if you press ok button twice you should see line info? if not do a network test to check,how is box wired to lan?

You're not really giving a lot of information to go on, which channels were missing and what was the signal level like on those channels. More than likely just a crappy line but could be dish out of alignment or faulty lnb.

Sorted now, someone ripped me off and turned the line off, the test line I ftpd using my ipad but changed the file to .tv didn't realise till I went on the laptop to go over everything

Back