Xtrend 8500 skin

sbc1

Went a head and bought the xtrend with openvix and 2 cable tuners, I'm just wondering what's the best skin to use, do people still use a sky skin even though they've got cable, I'm new to all this and there's not a lot of information out there about the xtrend that's one of the reasons I've not set my box up yet as well as moving house, so still posting questions at the minute hopefully once the guides up on setting up the xtrend I'll get round to it, I'm just glad this forum and the dedicated people on it are here to help people like me and others who don't know to much, so thank you.

Went a head and bought the xtrend with openvix and 2 cable tuners, I'm just wondering what's the best skin to use, do people still use a sky skin even though they've got cable, I'm new to all this and there's not a lot of information out there about the xtrend that's one of the reasons I've not set my box up yet as well as moving house, so still posting questions at the minute hopefully once the guides up on setting up the xtrend I'll get round to it, I'm just glad this forum and the dedicated people on it are here to help people like me and others who don't know to much, so thank you.
Check the link below and will be covering the cable side of thing this week,Will be adding a choice of 6 skins,Will include kiddacs virgin skin and another virgin red skin i have managed to get my hands on in the next build

Complete box and satellite/cable/iptv system

Last edited:
Cheers leslie this is what I'm after, is chabs virgin skin on it or have you used it by any chance, was looking at his thread and everything seems to of been sorted out

I havent seen that one,I love the sky Q skin he has done and its very detailed,I will be happy to include that one just for you sbc 1,Chabs skyQ skin is included in the first built as another option to using kiddacs slyk 1,the one thing i found when switching between the 2 skins is you need to alter the settings to configure the screen size

Back