ET9500 HD Xtrend ET9500 brand new appears faulty .. Help needed

NeVeR

Hi all.

My mate got a xtrend 9500 as a present at Xmas.. He's only getting around to setting it up now ( new baby arrived )

I'm helping him and right from the start there's an issue.

We have all leads connected and when we power up it starts on a screen saying " Xtrend" its there logo... Some red stuff ( a design) and at the bottom of the screen the web address Xtrend Official Home Page

The box its self has ET9X00 on its display.

But nothing works.. I've tried pressing power buttons . restarting many times.. Nothing...

Any ideas ?

Did the box come with a image already flashed of does he need to flash one? Depending on where he purchased it from and what comes with it, did it say it comes with Openvix or OpenATV?

yes red screen is xtrend logo then wait a minute or 2 as box should be going into booting and if flashed with vix openvix will appear.

must be just stock image,if you want openvix on box wos is the place to get original images and follow guides for that box,then use bees tut.

Google Openvix, then find the download section for the box, you will then be led to a download file which you need to load to a USB and then use that to flash the box

thanks lads.. found it .. got it on the USB and flashed.. it's scanning stations as we speak..

Now i need a test line to make sure all stations are working.

thanks.

Hi guys just on the topic of et9500 i have one that tunner b seems to be faulty could stop working until i reboot box any one have any ideas ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

OScam ehh, I'd go back to MGcam or CCcam personally. Never used OSCam because I see the questions relating to it and think "headache" lol

OP, sorry do you have a problem?! Too busy "researching" your avatar! :)

TMC007, you on the latest version of VIX? I've noticed freezes in OScam more with it. On latest OScam version "Oscam - latest"?

Back