You have got to see this!!!

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Got this link from twitter its an ebay item and the price is going up fast. But the description is soooooooooo funny lol! its for a wet suit HERE

as well as the long description it also has 4 pages of Q &A's
the guy is apparently giving 90% to the red cross!

its in my watch box so i can keep an eye on it. Last night it was up to £640 its now standing at £920

maybe i should have posted this in the comedy forum lol!

Last edited:
It say's in the description that ebay phoned him and said that they are going to take it down, they really need to get a sense of humour, brilliant listing!.

It say's in the description that ebay phoned him and said that they are going to take it down, they really need to get a sense of humour, brilliant listing!.

well we all know what ebay are like but yup ive posted a Q to lol! more it goes up more money to the Japanese !!!
You have got to keep an eye eon it to see how much it ends up going for - think its still got 4 days left!
Not sure how the charity thing works but hopefully paypal send it direct to them and DONT stop any charges!
The guy has def got a G S O H!!!!!

have to agree, a humour transplant is the order of the day for e-bay, very humorous description . . . excellent linny

Damn shame that eBay is lacking a sensor of humor on this one. They'll make their money too if they just butt out.

Excellent listing, and well worth the read. (y)

Brilliant, that made me smile lol

Love some of the questions and answers roflmao

Sh*t Linny i clicked on the dislike by accident sorry!!!
That add is brilliant some of the update and questions and answers are brilliant too.

O lighten up e-bay :p

funnypicturesceilingcatr.jpg

Would be nice if the seller gets this amount for charity but it seems to have got out of hand.

I really dont think anyone is going to pay that amount, hopefully I am wrong.

Code:
	private listing - bidders' identities protected 	   £100,100.00 	
18-Mar-11 18:16:50 GMT

18-Mar-11 18:16:28 GMT

18-Mar-11 18:16:03 GMT

private listing - bidders' identities protected 	   £100,000.00 	
18-Mar-11 15:54:27 GMT

private listing - bidders' identities protected 	   £8,999.00 	
18-Mar-11 17:05:15 GMT

The Q&A's are brilliant, i hope he gets what the final price is, ebay is famous for hit an runs!
Cant see the bidders as its a private listing but you can be sure there's a few new accounts after bidding on this

great minds think alike H, got there before me :)

Back