you just want want want

pizzaman

hey all

i am a bit of a noob to the sat side but wanted to know if there is anyone who i can buy plug and play boxes from. would i have to buy a box and then look for my own servers or can i buy them predone as a guy down the road is doing.

thing is the guy down the road is selling plug and play and i aint heard of many people doing that so i need more info on whether or not this is a good option to take.

secondly his prices aint all that. if anyone is a cheap supplier i want to know.

i have heard the openbox is the way forward but am open to anyone who can tell me more about what to have.

and also

if and when people take these boxes from me i would not want the hassle of providing their ip addy's to servers and being the middle man for hassle i dont need. i would just want to get the box and sell em on if poss.

please can someone help me on the matter as i know very little about the sat side. so much so that i still haven't put my svhd combo back on since they went off

any help would be great

;););)

I think my situation will make a good post for your thread. :)

You'll have to click like on this one for me folks: (The following information is for educational purposes only, pirating TV is against the law and you can get into serious trouble for it.) :)
[hide]
I have a Dreambox DM500, payed £150 for a one year sub. Thats including the Dreambox DM500 and 1 year sub for £150. The dealer is private, but I bought the box from the middleman, someone that I know and can trust. What the "middle man" does is gets the DreamBox DM500's from the dealer (pre-programmed from the dealer and given to the customer without no futhur charge other than that fixed price of £150). If this middle man sells around 12 boxes then the dealer will give the middleman a free 1 year subscription. So the answer to your question could be a yes, but you'll have to be pretty close to the dealer to get a role like that because otherwise his identity can be revealed and i'm pretty sure he/she does not want that.

The box works via satellite as you may already know. Works a treat, I have a WiFi Bridge connected to the box, and it then wirelessly connects to my router which is quite far away, no glitching whatsoever.

I would still love to have the Blade Media though, maybe after this one. ;)
[/hide]

ok

so its a given that this practice takes place. now all i need is a supplier. anyone know of a friend of a friend whose neighbour sells these?

cheers

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

ok

so its a given that this practice takes place. now all i need is a supplier. anyone know of a friend of a friend whose neighbour sells these?

cheers

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Unlike what I said above the "middle man" isn't really getting paid to pass them on, but he is getting the incentive of a free 1 year subscription from Mr. D.

If your a middleman, and your selling these to other people, and then the supplier suddenly is "caught" then you'll be having alot of people to answer too since they came to you to buy the box and they would have likely not seen the seller before.

Back