Your purchase of illegal radio jamming apparatus

hunter1010

TK Supporter
Just had a freind of a freind on the trumpet

Has had an email from ofcom thretining enfocment action or prosocution over an item he bought ages ago on flebay.

A mobile gps blocker, (apparantly in plugs into the ciggy lighter on a car and stops your mobile phone getting a signal)

Just goes to show flebay aint all that if there letting you buy illegal items and then your getting into trouble for it!

Bought it from a uk sellers aswell he reakons

"Behind you all the way" they say!!! :peace:

He could just say he took it into cash convertors and no longer has it or something along them lines. How would they know.

But you think flebay would get into some type of trouble if Ofcom are chasing him about it but i guess they won't at all. Typical!

Hey Hunter, was he caught using it, or was he ratted out by the ebay seller??,
Also what did he want it for, what I mean is, what are the legitimate uses for this product??

Hey Hunter, was he caught using it, or was he ratted out by the ebay seller??,
Also what did he want it for, what I mean is, what are the legitimate uses for this product??

hello, sorry for late reply been waiting on answers... (freind of a freind = delay!)

Not caught using it, Just got an email out the blue requesting it be sent to ofcom or face action!

Not sure if ratted out by seller more like ebay/ofcom investigation

Used it when he was in his car with missues to stop her using her phone (apparantley shes always on facebook ect and it annoys him :woohoo: )

Finally ive no idea for legitimate uses as never even new they were not permitted, Apparantley there still for sale on ebay!

item number 160671313956

if u were a car theif it a usefull tool lol especially with newer top end cars all having gps trackers lol

Is it just a gps blocker or does it block all signals as in mobile signals also?

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

Back