Z gemma star h1 arriving tomorrow, newbie requiring help

Gmann

Ok, so I have ordered a box , previously had an open box v5 with sky line, now want cable. It says that's it has open Vix pre installed, does this mean I don't need to flash the firmware to install a vm line from a provider? Also is there an exact tutorial for a Zgemma to install a vm line please I can't find an exact one. Your guidance, advice is appreciated.

Ok, so I have ordered a box , previously had an open box v5 with sky line, now want cable. It says that's it has open Vix pre installed, does this mean I don't need to flash the firmware to install a vm line from a provider? Also is there an exact tutorial for a Zgemma to install a vm line please I can't find an exact one. Your guidance, advice is appreciated.

Hi mate..entering you line on a cable box is the same for any enigma 2 box using cams etc..
you need to FTP your line to correct folder in box and this varies dependent on image your using..
The set up for cable is almost identical as for satellite so use the same guilds there are only subtle differences.
Zgemma images are available here
Code:
http://www.zgemma.tv/
you may want if you stick with vix image flash a newer image or use an openatv image..
Just beware any patched images like vix can not and must not be updated inbox..whereas the openatv image can be updated as it officially supports ths box.

Dummer are u running atv? Lota post reporting trouble with twin tuner atv not updating crossepg etc.

Back