1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zegemma H2H virgin signal loss

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by craigrac, Jul 17, 2017 at 12:19 PM.

Tags:
  1. craigrac

craigrac Member

hi there, my h2h virgin tuner has been working perfectly for about 18 months, flashed various images etc with no bother, got up sat morning and no signal showing for tuner b for virgin, was watching sky sports on friday night as usual. not touched anything since.
    tuner a for sky is fine, restarted box and checked cable right up to box outside and all ok.
    my virgin broadband is working perfect, tried flashing a backup from another image and still the same, zero signal showing in signal finder menu.
    any ideas guys?
    thanks in advance.....

2. pabloescaban

pabloescaban Member

Have you tried a different cable from the router to the box?
    Different cable from splitter to the box?

3. craigrac

craigrac Member

No not yet, can't see it being that but il connect it to the upstairs socket tomorrow and try it, it used to work upstairs on that socket before.
    I suspect the tuner has failed, it always says 29% signal with the ipab image but now says 0% and won't find anything when you scan frequency

4. pabloescaban

pabloescaban Member

But wouldn't reflashing the new image have cured the tuner problem?

5. ste

ste Forum Supporter

I'd try checking cables / connections / splitters etc.