Zerors.com

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone using zerors.com?

It's down for the last few days with no explanation.

What happened?

-

Not got a clue whats happened with Zerors, but glad I am not the only one having problems

I'm surprised that Whiterose didn't bother to email anyone?

I'd say it's finished?

It's amazing that they launched a drive for contributions very recently & then disappeared? :dunno:

-

Zerors gone?

It's very unusual and i wonder if it's linked to dedidcatedtv going off the air a few days before. Does any know where i can find a good alternate site for brit tv (rapidshare) cause not having zerors is and their ability to respond to requests is bad news

Our servers were taken down by OVH, and at the moment attempting to find another company who deliver a similar services to them cost wise.

We had no warning, the plug was just pulled and I am as "PO" as the rest of you.

this happened with forumya georges (andy's) old site a money drive then shut down. I'm glad yvonne's forum is still up you can trust her.

this happened with forumya georges (andy's) old site a money drive then shut down. I'm glad yvonne's forum is still up you can trust her.

Thanks - the proof will be if they restore the site I guess. Can you somehow give me a reference to yvonne's forum?

send me your email address and I will forward it. Her forum is invite only and can't post emails address or links here

send me your email address and I will forward it. Her forum is invite only and can't post emails address or links here

my user name plus that funny thing that looks like an a then g mail then dot then com lol and thanks

Doubt it will be back up again, as said rather suspicious after a donation drive !!!

They have back up so would have been easy enough to access members e-mail addies to let us know what was happening!

I can't post links but for a similar download site for Rapidshare links just search for

1club4all

Hope it helps out :)

Doubt it will be back up again, as said rather suspicious after a donation drive !!!

They have back up so would have been easy enough to access members e-mail addies to let us know what was happening!

I can't post links but for a similar download site for Rapidshare links just search for

1club4all

Hope it helps out :)

Tried this one, but no where near the content or quality...there has to be something else out there...

Tried this one, but no where near the content or quality...there has to be something else out there...

Searching at the moment, not much luck, could try warez-files, seem to have latest links but most are hotfile ones, some RS ones are there, not too many though, just pot luck what you're looking for are RS.

I regretfully have been using Katz and because Rapid are so **** now have switched to a HotFile premium account - must say I'm very happy with HF and have never got the the speeds I'm getting now of up to 1.8m per sec - thanks for the invite to Yvonnes site too

Back