Zerors.com

I've also been displaced and would really be interested in learning more about the forum that you mentioned, keithp. my email address is my username (at) gmail.com. Thanks in advance if you are still interested in doing it. I have to say, I was really bummed about zerors going down, I really enjoyed the content.

If you're looking for a site you use your remaining rapids then try oneddl.comachameleon

They are as up to the mark as zerors was and 95% of the links seem to stay up for ages.

Failing that, bolt.organdonor still has a lot of posters who use rs. Though oneddl is by far the better of the two.

Hope this helps you folks.

Thanks for those recommendations Fade (y)

I don't seem to be able to locate bolt.organdonor??

Can you be any more specific?

Thanks for those recommendations Fade (y)

I don't seem to be able to locate bolt.organdonor??

Can you be any more specific?

Try this link Gman then go from there.

Thanks Fade, perfect :)

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Try this link Gman then go from there.

Thanks Fade, perfect :)

Sorry link not allowed link, can't see where to edit post so

www dot oneddl dot com/

Link added by Admin.

http://www.oneddl.com/

I was trying to be subtle as I didn't know if listing other sites was naughty here or not.

Just remove the silly bit I added at the end until you get .org

Funny :grin:

Funny Your link doesn't let me log in with previous username/password and forgot password link doesn't do anything for me either???

Database was lost so you have to re register.

George has posted

It was not possible to keep the old database etc, as it would have involved too much work in sorting out due to the reorganisation. It was felt better to make a complete new start.

I expect it will take a while to get back as it was previously. I'm just glad it's back up !!!

Back