Zgemma 2s box help

sniper69

Hello everyone

I ordered a box online got it through turned it on already seems to have the sky skin on it

how is do I add a line to it ? Don't see any settings

I have softcam / CL I got this in setup but can't see where I type info in

I have set up openbox v8s before

hi mate. if its an nline, you go to menu,tspanel,file explorer,usr,keys,and edit the newcamd.list. Enter the line details with your remote control. Making sure that it starts with "CWS". If its a cline, I believe you have to go to the etc folder, and edit the cccam.cfg with the cline details. Hope this helps

Last edited:
You have to ftp into the box via a pc. I use winscp but ive seen a few folk talk about filezilla. Get the ip address of ur box from menu information network. Then on filezilla/winscp type that in as the host address and username is root and password is blank port is 21. Once logged in navigate to root/usr/keys and ull see a file called newcamd.list and u need to right click that and edit it so that you can populate it with ur line details etc. Then save the file and reboot box and all should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for the sake of it...

You'll need to FTP to your receiver using a software like Filezilla FTP Client

The user and pass is root and the port is 21.

If you want to run Mgcamd, you'll put the "Newcamd.list" file in usr/keys. You will also need a working mg_cfg, without it, Mgcamd won't function.

If you want to run CCcam, you'll need to put the "CCcam.cfg" file in usr/etc.

Inside the file, you put your line in and just restart the CAM from the software panel.

Back