Zgemma 2s channel problem

Keats7933

Hi I have flashed my box with the latest wooshbuild. It has flashed fine and accepted my line with no problems. Only problem I am having is I cannot get any sky sports or movies and a few entertainment channels. They are greyed out. Bt sport works fine and so does eir sports. I'm only using single tuner so I have disabled the other and re ran auto bouquets etc and restated box and restarted cam but no joy.

Tried re flashing. Channels were no longer greyed out but still weren't working. Reflashed with sucmnsee inage and now greyed out again

I always use open vix from scratch and set it up myself,really easy to do and never have any problems.I have tried other people's images but always seem to have problems.No disrespect to the people doing pre set images,that's just my personal preference.

Got a feeling it's something to do with the age of the dish. It's for the caravan and that's got a new dish but the one on the house is years old. Have a blade box that works on that but going to take the box to a friends and see if it works on there with only one lmb to try replicate what I would be using in the caravan. Hoping that the problem anyway but thanks for the replies

Switch to the channel and then look at the sat meter to see if you've got a signal. Double press ok gives me details on my openvix image of snr and agc or look under tuner config there a sat meter in there.

I doubt it's anything to do with the age of the dish if it works on some channels it's either misaligned or there's a problem with your line

Delete all channels and run a scan what happens then?

I'm confused you say it's your dish indicating you think it's signal related. Then say it's not signal related as it works on another box. If it works on another box it's got to be your settings.

Sorry if iv not been very clear. On the house it's a very old sky dish and sky sports and movies are greyed out but bt and mutv work. Took the box to a friends with a newer sky dish and it all works so iv ran autobouquets and going to plug it in at home and see if it works.

When I ran a scan at home it found 600 and odd channels but were mainly hd but quite a lot of channels didn't work.

I checked the signal with it on tuner a and got great signal. Changed to tuner b and was poor. I only have one sat cable so it's being used in tuner a.

The blade box has power boost for lmb so I think that must boost the signal for the channels it's not working on the old dish.

Back