Zgemma 2s wont flash

muppet99

Hi,

Got a zgemma that wont flash, have tried at least 5 usb sticks all formatted to fat32 and added sucmnsee image to stick.

have followed all instructions but still no joy..

Have flashed 5 boxs previously with no problems..

Any ideas? is box just not working

why dont you try and flash the openvix image from zgemma.tv , it would mean that you will be setting up the box from scratch, so dont try unless you know what your doing!!

Thanks cacti, just found an old 8gb usb and it worked 1st time. The other usbs I tried where 32gb.
thanks again

To fix the usbs that wouldnt flash.
On pc, download free hddguru low level format tool.
Using it untick quick and format.
Then windows format, again untick quick.
Should fix.
Anything up to and including 32 gb fine for flashing

cacti, you sir are a legend! Know you from the KV forums. Just used an old 1gb USB stick that has loads of systems and trading manuals for betfair, copied the Zgemma folder onto it, and BANG first time away she goes. Thanks to you and sucmnsee my afternoon has just got brighter. Beer time after i set this up ;-)

im just re formating my usb stick fat32 im not doing a quick format tho also do i put the whole zgemma file in cause when i click on it it goes to a sh1 file and when i click on that there are 5 file inside
does any1 have a file to install that has everything onit ready to go and all you need to do is buy a gift card CAN ANYONE HELP ME.....

It's the low level formatting. I work with a lot of Linux hardware with work and I have also sorts of nightmares with pen drives that are usually from Windows. They often mount on a different device node than I'm expecting or worse still, they don't properly mount at all and then the correct partition isn't mountable via CL.

Pain in the arse tbh.

I've full formatted sandisk cruzer with hddguru but now can't see USB in computer. It does recognise it as it's in disk management. Any ideas? Tried reinstalling driver etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back