Zgemma and vm gift

djxxx

Thinking out getting a Zgemma soon so I can use VM gift... Are the Zgemma h1 better than the h2 as I read in the forums that h2 is causing glitching and freezing on HD channels... Also is the picture quality perfect or even true1080p and does it glitch now and again... At moment I have openbox s9 getting sly channels for £10 yearly but only in SD...Don't get any glitches there...Any info would be appreciated so I can make my mind up then I can get cheapest package from virmin..

I take it you have virgin into your property, if not you'll need to sign up for virgin broadband. I can't speak about zgemma boxes I use a duo 2 but I don't have any loads of glitching you'll always get the odd one the same as an official Virginia box gets. Had is the same as sky had so 1080i but you'll be spending a lot more for a server between £50-£80 a year

Yes I do have Virmin .. So if I pay for a VM gift price at £60+ I should be ok... What about the lines going for £25-£30? Are these stable or are they glitchy

Pays your money and takes your chance, in my experience pay peanuts get monkeys but it's up to you if you know someone who's using a cheap server and its reliable then go for it.

what makes me laugh is cheap boxes cheap cables cheap lines on a 55 inch top rated tv and not have problems,same answer for all you get what you pay for,try for a month and if not happy change?

I use the h2h sly/virmin and the hd on the vermin is perfect as for frezzes and glitching thats not the box that will be the server i pay £15 per month for both sly/virmin line cheaper to buy for year but i feel am in control if i do it month to month easier to leave if server becomes over subscribed

Back