Zgemma Bootloader Process

I just mean image.
If the box worked and was crashing theres prob a problem wiyh the image ur flashing, or box isnt saving to usb.

---------- Post Merged at 07:46 PM ----------

U dont sound stupid dude. We all started where u are lol

well its looking better ... re-flashed ... install vix and rebooted twice and booted fine ... will leave to run for a while now and try power off and back on and it it is still ok all will be looking alot better .... fingers crossed :)

I have two zgemmas stuck on boot and I'm nearly sure the issue was using a cheap USB as hd for swap file EPG etc etc. Had the same issue of eventually flashing one box but on restart it goes to boot again. New enough box too.

I'm still flashing. I'm going to crack this. Bootloader did nothing for me just have to keep formatting and flashing. So hard to get 1 and 2mb usbs these days. Niche market

well ive rebooted mine 6 times (power button off on back each time) .... ran untill unit got warm and still running good ... i do hope its sorted my issue

Happy days. Got one flashed correctly and working again. Same USB wont do the other box. Happy to see progress at least.

boot loader

what do i do after down loading boot loader do i unzip it on my computer first and look for some file or just transfer the whole thing to my usb then extrct files there ?

Back