ZGemma Box Help

LuK007

hi there, recently I have purchased a zgemma h2s box. but for some strange reason it says in my settings info that it says its an H2h. on the front it says H2s on the flap. also at the back there are 2 Lnb ports and a loop, not just one, so I am very confused as to which box I have. can anyone help so I can find out which Box I do have and whats the difference between the H2h and the H2s ???

Hi if your box is a zgemma h2s you should have three sattlite connections at the back off your box l.n.b in tuner a and tuner b no rf connection

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

yea my box has that on all 3. but for some reason when I look in settings and info for the Box it says H2h 751mhz CPU

- - - Updated - - -

do you mean my sky skin ?

- - - Updated - - -

Your image has probably been made on an h2h but configured for sat

do you mean my sky skin may have been made on a h2h but yet my box is still a h2s. just don't understand though why it would say H2h in my settings/info page

The H2S and the H2H are the same box apart from the tuners.
Someone has flashed it with H2H firmware. It won't affect anything, it's just that the box branding is wrong.

Ok thanks everyone. Yea i think that the box of mine may have been flashed as a h2h but it deffo is a h2s because its got 2 tuners a and b. Ive fixed my main problem though, it was my B tuner wasnt set on astra 28 2E in my tuner setup lol. So its all working fine now i can record and watch other. channels now. But whilst im on here, does anyone know how i can flash the box with a h2s file ? Still works though and seems no difference tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Is there anywhere on here i can get the latest firmware for my zgemma h2s box. ? And also if i am to update it to the correct firmware, will i have to re insert my server details back in etc

Last edited:
Back