Zgemma cable help needed

MCR27

Hi
I have recently just bought a Zgemma h2h box. I have flashed it with a vix image and I have added the cline. The problem I am having is that when i scan, I'm only getting 3 channels. Sky cricket, Sky family and sky comedy. I have found a net id online and I have added it to tuner config but when i go on to autobouqetsmaker it doesn't give me an option for area under the virgin media section.

If anyone knows a fix for this that would be amazing.

Thanks

I'm in burnley. All the channels have now scanned but they're not in bouquets. So it means having to go through all the channels to find whatever I want to watch.

It's because you're not using ABM ... as said, use the setup guide in my sig ;)

I'm in burnley. All the channels have now scanned but they're not in bouquets. So it means having to go through all the channels to find whatever I want to watch.
40148 is the NetID for Burnley, it abm in may be listed as Manchester 3

It's because you're not using ABM ... as said, use the setup guide in my sig ;)

Hi I've had a look at this and the problem im having is that under autobouquetsmaker providers it doesnt give me a location option

In ABM configure menu, set top option to 'expert' then try

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

In abm -> providers you should see something like
abmscreenshot.png

abmscreenshot.png

Last edited:
Was it a Sat VIX image? Can you see cable tuner ok in tuner config and have it enabled?

Until you change V*rgin UK to Yes, it wont let you set your location... when you change it to yes, another set of options appear.

Until you change V*rgin UK to Yes, it wont let you set your location... when you change it to yes, another set of options appear.
This is what I'm getting

Attachments

• Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
    Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
    935.9 KB · Views: 47
I've seen thIs before. Guy had flashed a Sat VIX backup. Try uninstalling ABM via plugins then reinstalling via plugins. I'm a VIX man but tbh best just flashing an ATV h2h build on it.

Last edited:
So the only fix would be to flash it all over again? Think I'll just have to make do with this. Taken me all day to get to where I am now.

Thanks for your help lads. Much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If you're new though you're going to struggle without ABM. Tried the uninstall and reinstall?

If you download Wooshbuild and flash it with that following my setup guide in my sig, you'll be up and running in an hour easily - I can do it in 10-15 minutes so an hour for a first timer is generous ... just be sure to follow the guide exactly as written :)

Back