Zgemma cable help needed

If you're new though you're going to struggle without ABM. Tried the uninstall and reinstall?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
I uninstalled it just now but I can't seem to download it again. The image im using is sucmnsee unofficial open vix. Is that the problem? I like the interface on it but it does seem to be a little glitchy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ah balls, must be one of the older ones where you can't get into plugins at all is it? VIX don't support them sadly and that won't change. You really would be better flashing an H2H ATV build for future benefit.

You could ftp latest ABM in and I'm sure that works but it's just delaying the inevitable...

Last edited:
If you download Wooshbuild and flash it with that following my setup guide in my sig, you'll be up and running in an hour easily - I can do it in 10-15 minutes so an hour for a first timer is generous ... just be sure to follow the guide exactly as written :)
I'm going to give it a go. Hopefully it goes well. I'll keep you updated.
Cheers!

Plenty of helpful people on here to help you out - you should be fine though :)

If you downloaded the correct version for your box, It's in the service searching sub-menu.

If you downloaded the correct version for your box, It's in the service searching sub-menu.
I went wrong on a part but I've got everything there now. Just trying to get my cline to work again which is taking its time.

I added the cline using the filezilla method since I was familiar that already but it doesn't seem to be working now?
Any suggestions?

If it's a VM C line and you have a computer at hand, go into My Computer / This PC and you'll see the zgemma listed under network devices - go into it and into the ROOT folder then USR then KEYS... this is where the CCcam.cfg file should go containing your line details. Once it's in there, go to a premium channel on the tv so it's just a black screen, press blue button on remote to go to softcam panel and where it says Cam 1 press the left / right arrows on remote to select CCcam 2.3.0 then press green to start the cam - within a few seconds, the cam should start and the channels should now clear.

If it's a VM C line and you have a computer at hand, go into My Computer / This PC and you'll see the zgemma listed under network devices - go into it and into the ROOT folder then USR then KEYS... this is where the CCcam.cfg file should go containing your line details. Once it's in there, go to a premium channel on the tv so it's just a black screen, press blue button on remote to go to softcam panel and where it says Cam 1 press the left / right arrows on remote to select CCcam 2.3.0 then press green to start the cam - within a few seconds, the cam should start and the channels should now clear.
There's only 2 files in there so should I create a new file?

Usually there's the oscam atv folder and the mg_cgf file ... if the line files aren't in there already you can easily create them - use notepad for this and before you hit save, change file type to all... make sure it's called exactly CCcam.cfg

Usually there's the oscam atv folder and the mg_cgf file ... if the line files aren't in there already you can easily create them - use notepad for this and before you hit save, change file type to all... make sure it's called exactly CCcam.cfg
Done that just now. Still no luck
bfcdc1508f806d97df17025e9b32704f.jpg

Did you download Wooshbuild for the H2.H from following the link here? > http://www.techkings.org/resources/wooshbuild-v5-zgemma-s-2s-h2s-h52s-h2h-h5-h52tc-h1-h2-i55.10/

If so then CCam 2.3.0 is there - you just need to keep scrolling until you get to it.
I made the file again and it worked! Not sure how but it's done!

Thank you for the help, not sure how you managed to keep your patience for that long but it's massively appreciated

No problem mate - glad you're sorted... sometimes I forgot how hard it was for me initially whereas now, I can set up a box in under 20 minutes.

No problem mate - glad you're sorted... sometimes I forgot how hard it was for me initially whereas now, I can set up a box in under 20 minutes.
Hopefully next time it won't take too long. Roll on the football season now!

Reactions: ste
Back