Zgemma channels blank 1-5 still show

Hi I am new to this forum and I have very little experience with these boxes and this sort of tech in general! I have a zgemma vix media box and it was last updated at the end of last year (by the guy I bought the box from). I have had no problems however when I turned on my box yesterday all channels apart from 1-5 were blank (although the program information still shows on the TV guide). When I first turned the box on it came up with an error ‘cache flush stopped’. I have a USB in my box however I didn’t do anything with this recently. I have tried the following:

- switched the box on and off at the power
- rescanned for channels
- turned my router off and on at the same time as the box

My virgin signal is still okay I have checked this.

Does anyone have any hints/suggestions around what I can try?

Thanks!!

As an alternative - can you contact the person you bought the box from? they should be able to updated it (given your lack of 'tech' knowledge....)

Have you checked you're getting internet to your zgemma? network test, try streaming something on portal etc.

Have you checked you're getting internet to your zgemma? network test, try streaming something on portal etc.
Hi yeah network is all good, tried that after having a look through some troubleshooting tips on the forum. However no joy as of yet

Firstly, Just checking it's a VM connection you're using as you've posted in the H2.S (Satellite zgemma) section...

Back