Zgemma crashes

dave760

Hi guys I got a new zgemma that keeps crashing when I press the menu button on the remote any ideas how I can fix this any help is grateful

Yes I tried to install Kodi via plugins and since then I crashed every time I press menu. Was running great before hand

Then we might know what the problem could be then

then you need to remove it
as you can't press menu, if you press blue this should give a different way to getting too a plugins menu

Have you ftp the kodi folder of your system. Dump it. As I think if you uninstall it some items still remain

does it crash as soon as ypu press the blue button or when you try and access something from within that menu?

Kieron

it was crashing only when I pressed the menu button all other were fine I reflashed and installed sly hd skin but softcams etc on there need to start again tomorrow I think can anybody recommend a build i did try the wooshbuild but when i put pen drive in it doesn't see it or do anything

it was crashing only when I pressed the menu button all other were fine I reflashed and installed sly hd skin but softcams etc on there need to start again tomorrow I think can anybody recommend a build i did try the wooshbuild but when i put pen drive in it doesn't see it or do anything

make sure you reformat your usb stick to fat32
run the reformat process 3 or 4 times just to make sure.
Download Woosh's basebuild and flash it, with the usb in the rear port, then upgrade online from there.
Woosh's thread has a comprehensive guide to the install / upgrade process as well to guide you along.

Kieron

Last edited:
why cant people just do simple channel list abm and epg,going overboard just shows boxes cant take the strain?

I don't think it's the box not taking the strain. The plugins are not fully written for the box. Some writes good for enigma2 and tests it on his box, there not all the same some work some don't sadly

as said keep it simple and it's a great box

ps to learn is to mess about and break it that's how you learn

Last edited:
If you really need Kodi, spend the thirty quid or so for an Android TV box.
You haven't the ballache of it crashing every five minutes and there are so many more plugins available for it on the Android platform.

Kieron

Back