zgemma E-Channelizer

legonsuk

I am trying to e channelizer my zgemma h2s i keep seeing videos of people installing iptv and it installs iptv onto there epg then go on e channelizer and make iptv sports iptv movie folders on there epg i have installed iptv ok but dont have any iptv come up on my epg any help would be very appreciated.

Does anyone have a save file for an EPG that is already set up. Or is that not the case.

I see YouTube clips and they put in 301 and sly premier come up.

Everything’s working like a charm at the moment. But the OCD in me is playing havoc with the state of the EPG

Does anyone have a save file for an EPG that is already set up. Or is that not the case.

I see YouTube clips and they put in 301 and sly premier come up.

Everything’s working like a charm at the moment. But the OCD in me is playing havoc with the state of the EPG

Most people will use ABM for the channel listings and then if they choose (like me) reorganise them to their own preference. I don’t bother following what’s on Sly or Vermin I do it how I like it. Time and patience to complete the task yourself will see you happy in the end.

I updated to OATV 6.1 which no longer allows you to show the channel numbers in the epg although if I’m in the HD menu and press number 1 for example it will go to BBC 1 HD as that’s the first in my list.

No knowing what setup you’ve got I can’t advise any further.

In any case it’s good to work off your own merit

ABM is for putting the channels in order not filling the EPG
Also, it's ABM won't let you do numbers in the EPG, but abe2 will

@dsayers2014 has a mod to add the numbers back in to the EPG with abm

ABM is for putting the channels in order not filling the EPG
Also, it's ABM won't let you do numbers in the EPG, but abe2 will

@dsayers2014 has a mod to add the numbers back in to the EPG with abm

So are the settings in graphicalepg tied in to ABM e.g set automatically when ABM is downloaded?

Previously on 6.0 you could select it to show, picon-service name-channel numbers, but now it doesn’t give the option for channel numbers, just the other two.

I assumed these settings would be independent of each other. Hence why I can still press numbers and the channel will change but not show number in the epg alongside picon and service name (hope that made sense)

I’ll check out DSayers mod in any case, thanks for that suggestion.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hmm just thinking you migh be right about the the EPG numbers. It was something else abe2 did do and ABM didn't do
But what was I have no idea now lol

But look at dsayers mod I use it does the job

Back