Zgemma freezing! (New member)

Newmski10

Hi guys! I'm new to the forum, and also fairly new to all of this zgemma, lines, cams, hops and ECM timings ect. I'm after a bit of help, so hoping I've come to the right place.

Basically I've had my box and virgin line for around a year now, and it's always frozen for a certain amount of time and come back on again. Now I understand that the nature of how these things work, will cause it to freeze on occasions. However on this occasion, it's slightly more than I'd like. I've now come to the point of trying to find out a little more on why it's happening and how I can try and prevent it, whether it be a server issue, poor line or some equipment my end.

So here are the things I'd like to know and help with if possible. 1. I'm currently running iPab, is this the best image to use? Or do you guys recommend another one? 2. My line is a cline
3. After me and a few other lads had a mess around in filezilla we seem to have removed 2.3.0 cam, which is the cam that my provider recommends to use? Is this right or will any do, or are some better than others?

So basically what im after from this post, is to find out some more information and opinions of what is best, so I can almost rule out images and stuff like that as the problem. Maybe even get a test line from someone to try that? Also happy to get in contact with someone that is willing to have a look in my filezilla if need be. I'm fairly tech minded so if anyone needs anymore info, will be happy to provide.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post

There have been issues that appear to have affected most over the past 24 hours but they seem to have settled down now.

As to regards to the above ^ it has been going on for a year. And for more or less a year I've been trying to find out what the issue is. My supplier has been telling me everything is fine his end. Which obviously he's going to, and to be honest I've got no reason to argue against that because I haven't got as far as looking into things myself, in terms of the questions I've been asking above. So now I've decided to join a forum. Not actually aware of the recent problems, because I've actually been away so. And yes I think a test line is my first port of call?

Back