ZGemma h.2h - EPG but some channels not working

repulser

Hi All,

Some of my channels have started to drop, i can still see the EPG, but no picture. Channels like E, ITV4HD and ITV4HD.

Any ideas why? I have never had to do a scan before as it seems to take care of itself, do you think i need to force it to do one? FYI i have not modified anything on it as it seemed mostly setup when I purchased it new.

Thanks

Hi All,

Some of my channels have started to drop, i can still see the EPG, but no picture. Channels like E, ITV4HD and ITV4HD.

Any ideas why? I have never had to do a scan before as it seems to take care of itself, do you think i need to force it to do one? FYI i have not modified anything on it as it seemed mostly setup when I purchased it new.

Thanks

Theres a feature where you can set a schedule for it to automatically scan. Since you got the channel listed it sounds like a problem with the server your using. I would first try another scan anyway as it is the easiest thing to do. If that don't work try and speak to the seller of the line and see if they have problems. You can also find other sellers who give you test lines for 24 hours. You could use it to see if the channels return.
good luck.

Back