Zgemma H.2H IPTV Player

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
So just been looking at IPTV player and it seems solid for films atm with WB V6.. for anybody reading this it's free so just install it via plugins.. But my main question is.. Are there any 3pm games I can view off this without a IPTV sub. Or maybe a plugin for the IPTV player that I could install via plugins?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Il have a look.. Thought I'd ask the question and see what's about. Any idea where abouts this plugin is? Also if I install a plugin and it don't work is there any info on how to delete it?

When you have installed the albatros app Scroll down the left hand side until you come to w s s sports Should find football in this app

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Linesman66, does this update on the day of the game? Coz looking at them now there nothing showing on nbcsn

It just depends sometimes it will show off line Also try the fun/tv alb TV app sometimes it works

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Do I need a VPN for it to work? Coz nothing showing unless they become active when the game is live?

No options while the film it's playin. Dunno about before I select it as it has to load. But it would be complete if I can figure this out

Before choosing a film press green to change to record

record IPTV Player_LI.jpg

then go through to select as you normally would then it will download, I haven't fully tried this but it looks like it will take a while to download

download IPTV Player.jpg

Back