Zgemma H.2H IPTV Setup Guide

hiranuk

HI
I have a zgemma H.2H currently with a provider providing a virgin line. All channels are working. the provider has allowed me to transfer my line to a IPTV line, he provided a script as well. I telnet htis script and then rebooted the Zgemma and now i can see the IPTV bouquets but when i go to a channel in the bouquets like sky sports 1 nothing appears, channels are not working. If i go to the bouquets that were working on the virgin line the channels there are also not working.

Does anyone have any ideas, do i need to install any IPTV player plugins or anything. the provider says i should just run the script, but that clearly is not working.

thanks in advance

HI
I have a zgemma H.2H currently with a provider providing a virgin line. All channels are working. the provider has allowed me to transfer my line to a IPTV line, he provided a script as well. I telnet htis script and then rebooted the Zgemma and now i can see the IPTV bouquets but when i go to a channel in the bouquets like sky sports 1 nothing appears, channels are not working. If i go to the bouquets that were working on the virgin line the channels there are also not working.

Does anyone have any ideas, do i need to install any IPTV player plugins or anything. the provider says i should just run the script, but that clearly is not working.

thanks in advance
Earlier on today most IPTV server streams are down so you may have to wait till later on to see if they are fixed or contact provider to see if all is fine his side.

By running the script that's fine that just gets you all the channels but streams may be down for the moment.

For the vm channels it could be your lines not active so again contact provider or get a test in cables test request section to figure it out.

Back