zgemma h.2h

bobcatsky

Hi Guys, Im wanting to setup this box with both sly and birgin!! never done one of these boxes before and would like advise and guidance on which is the most reliable and best firmwhere to use and also some good guides i could follow to help me please. i can do the 2s no problem but as i said this is a first for me with this model any pointing in the right direction would be grateful. thanks guys

sorry to be a pain but i have tried to add the lines in everyway and im still not getting any joy!! what lines do i ask my supplier for and in what format??? just wanting to make sure im doing this right , also can someone talk me through where and how to add them as followed all the instuctions and advise i have been given and im still struggling, thanks in advance guys

For ease of use if you are waning both sat and cable have both the aame ie two clines or nlines that way both line can go in the same cam folder ie 2 nlines starting with CWS = goes in newcamd.list in usr/keys if using my image there is a guide at the bottom for adding your line via filezilla

Hi dsayers2014 i am able to add the lines via filezilla not a problem , i added the nlines to the newcamd.list and then went and changed the cam to mg and restarted it and nothing happened lol not sure where im going wrong to be honest

drop me a pm if you want me to test it. send me the lines given by your provider and your email address if I get it working ill send you the cam file. Also double check you have the correct netid and are you getting fta on both sat and cable?

Back