Zgemma H.2S CCcam Help - Please!

evan2509

Hi guys,

I just recently bought my second ZGemma H.2s box. This one is on OpenATV.

I am having trouble getting my C line to run. I have installed CCcam 2.3.0 and I have placed the CCcam.cfg file in the usr/keys folder. The server keeps showing up as red and I have contacted my provider to see if it is a problem on his end, he says there was no attempt made to connect to the server.

I can't figure it out. My C line is in this format > C: xxxxx.org xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx. I have lines of this provider already and they work flawlessly.

I have restarted the cam, rebooted the box, deleted other softcams which would interfere.

Anyone have any guidance? It is wrecking my head! Any help would be appreciated.

When you go to softcam panel which cam do you have selected?
For cam 1 I have Cccam 2.3.0 selected. I don't have any other softcams installed so there's no option for cam 2.

active CAM 1: CCcam 2.3.0

System: FTA
caid: 0x000
Provider: unknown
Provid: 0x000
Pid: 0x517
Using: FTA
Ecmtime: 0.000

Try it on a premium channel, the screen shot shows a FTA Channel.
Also check there is no mistakes in your details

What does that mean?
Download teamviewer 12, and I'll show you later (unless someone comes along shortly)
It's a means of me taking over your computer to check your settings in your receiver.
Sounds quite intrusive but it's a well used program by many on here and it's a good way of getting things sorted out quickly. It's quite safe.

Download teamviewer 12, and I'll show you later (unless someone comes along shortly)
It's a means of me taking over your computer to check your settings in your receiver.
Sounds quite intrusive but it's a well used program by many on here and it's a good way of getting things sorted out quickly. It's quite safe.
Ok thanks. Have it downloaded now.

I got sorted just now lads. It has somehow come on with the new login I received, although it wasn't connecting initially.

Thanks for your help lads.

Back