Zgemma h.2s Openvix EPG program guide missing until Chanel is selected

netpalmer

Using Openvix on zgemma h.2s
crossepg downloads daily
Selecting EPG the EPG program guide list is empty
select a Chanel then select another Chanel and the previous selected Chanel then shows the program guide list
sometimes more than one channel shows the program guide list at a time but not without selecting a channel first
any ideas on how to fix it ?

i did see another program guide called cool tv guide, has anyone tried it is it any good?

Last edited:
Thanks snapper93 but downloads aren't the problem I tried what you suggested anyway but is just the same when I press the EPG button program guide lists are empty.

Just enabled an auto refresh and auto save setting to see if they make any difference.

Also added the cool TV guide it also shows program guide empty lists. It looks a good addon still got the same EPG or hold down the EPG button to use the cool TV guide.

Try using epgimporter from the plugins instead of crossepg. Lots of people having problems with crossepg

Using Openvix on zgemma h.2s
crossepg downloads daily
Selecting EPG the EPG program guide list is empty
select a Chanel then select another Chanel and the previous selected Chanel then shows the program guide list
sometimes more than one channel shows the program guide list at a time but not without selecting a channel first
any ideas on how to fix it ?

i did see another program guide called cool tv guide, has anyone tried it is it any good?

Make sure you have a usb storage device set up and initialised in the box. They dont like to save to internal memory and its also not recommended.

Menu > Setup > System > EPG > Configure (i think, its the top selection) make sure its set to your storage device and not internal.
Do the same for Cross EPG.

Once you have done that, go to CROSS EPG and Download now.

that usaully works for me.

Back