Cable ZGemma h1 Cable setup

weeme

Hi Guys,

I have flashed my box with the sucmsee image sorted my providers and successfully scanned. I then used dcc to ftp my CCam.cfg file (n-line) to my etc folder on my box turned on the softcam and start/restart however no luck. I then edited the newcamdlist with my line CWS = to user/keys still nothing ? sart/restart mgcmd. any advise guys I have been at this for a couple of days now, driving me banannas please help.

hello weeman

I'm new to all this stuff.
I set 2 these boxes up now running virgin and sky , I dont know alot but try help you till someone better comes along.

So...did you wait 10 or 20 seconds for the channels to clear ? ..... Just sometimes when I reboot my box I have to wait like 10 seconds for them to come on.

you make sure mgcamd is set up to auto startup? ....alot of server guys prefer you to use mgcamd with cable, I've read somewhere some server guys don't like people running the different softcam versions, make sure with your provider the lines still ok and good.

you line details in the " newcamd " file should be like this. CWS = serveraddress port name password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
and be called newcamd not newcamdlist
you could also try downloading a different " mg_cfg " file / the mg_cfg file that goes with the newcamd file in the folder , i read somewhere a guy was having problems and he changed this file and it worked.

you did scan tuner B and found the channels right ? and have setup tuner B for the provider to scan "virgin " and have put your area network ID in ?
can you view FTA channels ?

ps you didnt say what your setting up mate you should tell us!

also if your setting up to only run virgin ie no sky or vice versa you may have to disable the other tuner to be not configured in the tuner config

Nice swampy47 gives me some hope yeah I waited rebooted still nothing and that is exactly how I have my newcamd edited. The FTA are all working no problem area is cool also, just cant seem to get the line working. When I go into plugins mgcamd press ggreen to restart just says "no ecm" Black Channels. I will turn off the other tuner off when I get home and let you know I will also have a look for the new mg_cfg file.

Thanks again really appreciate it!

The Files in the image work Fine loaded it on to loads of boxes with out any problems You need a cable server and a sat server if running both when you put lines in Make sure you are disconnected from FTP when you start your cam Then reboot box

Im only trying to get cable the file I received was a CCcam.cfg is this correct or do I have the wrong one? dont tell me there are two types or I might put my head through the tv lol

Last edited:
It should start with a N; replace with CWS = (space either side of = ) then line details Minus N: you can either edit files that came with image in newcamd list file

Ok I have done this then to so I open the CCcam.cfg in note pad and edit newcamd in dcc with CWS = (my line) then go to MGcamd 1.38 and hit green start/restart?

Also there are two example lines already there do I just delete them?

really sorry about this just doesnt seem to be happening for me.

Ensure mg 1.38 is ticked then start cam reboot box if still problems reboot router

Ok cool so I did as you asked put line to user/keys/newcamd (correct for cable?)edit with line and saved. Disconnected from dcc then ensured mg1.38 is ticked rebooted box softcams started mg1.38 black sreen on everything apart from FTA. Rebooted router and box again and its the same?

I deleted the two example lines CWS = (myline)

This was done on a fresh flash also.

Last edited:
open newcamd.list and add yur vm server like this

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = 192.168.1.1 20000 dummy dummy 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1
CWS_MULTIPLE = 192.168.1.2 20000:20005 dummy dummy 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan server2
CWS = yourserver.biz PORT username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Only edit the BOTTOM LINE

You can delete everything in newcamd.list all that other guff is not needed, just copy and paste your line, save, overwrite, restart cam....

CWS = your.server.com port username password 01 02 03 etc.

Or just drag the whole file your provider sent you and replace the whole file?

You can delete everything in newcamd.list all that other guff is not needed, just copy and paste your line, save, overwrite, restart cam....

CWS = your.server.com port username password 01 02 03 etc.

Or just drag the whole file your provider sent you and replace the whole file?

i tried with only my line entered and it didnt work
when i had all other crap in there it did work

It works fine without it, I never use the example one, always install my own with just the line(s), not doubting you, it does work as I do many everyday. Just got to be careful withe spaces lol
Anyway your provider should supply you one just ready to drag and drop

Hi you need to put n line in var and keys send me private message you need more file to attach in ur folder var/keys other wise he would not work

Back