Cable Zgemma h1 help please

Pickyhead

Hello guys, I reall new to this. I've bought a zgemma h1 and I can't for the life of me get it to work. Everytime I edit my mgcam lines in newcamd.list I get a message saying "none standard softcam found. Trying to start but this may not work." Can anyone help please.. Thanks in advance.

Hello all.. Got given one of these and need some help.. No idea what's wrong but could do with a cross reference check with someone else on the cable side as I may have a setting wrong etc.. I am a kV 780 king but this box is too involved.. Thank you.. I know it will work as my sat man set it up but could not test it.. Ted

Hi Mate,

Not got this box but from what I have read it goes something like this

Flash it with the latest image that Sucmnsee posts on here somewhere.

It will "semi" set up your box.

Download filezilla "client" version (it's free), connect to your box.

Go to urs\keys folder on the box.

Open newcamd.list file using the right mouse button, (view\edit)

Paste in your N line

eg

N: servername 12500 user123 pass 456 01 02 03 04 05 .........14

Then change the front end so it reads

CWS = servername 12500 user123 pass 456 01 02 03 04 05 .........14

Save.

Go into the menu of the box and switch on mg cam version 1.38

Put a tick in the box so the cam starts automatically when the box is switched on.

Scan using autobouquet maker, you will need to put in your net id or choose your area in the "providers" part of autobouquet maker menu.

Like I said I haven't done one of these, but that's how to do it from what I have read.

Sucmnsee is your Zgemma man if you get stuck.

Where are you up to so far ?

You can put the null modem cable down, it won't work on these boxes !! lol

Last edited:
Sort of close bees..! I reckon by tomorrow afternoon I should be OK.. One thing.. I am on my net id but get beeb north and no pic but beeb 2 works.. No itv or ch4 ?? Any suggestions..? That's on vermin UK entertainment..! Ted

Are you using the "providers" and "autoboquet maker" to scan
or just scanning doing a direct scan with your net id ?

Sent him the email bees with files etc.. 780 is behaving at present so not ready to lob it out the window or turn it into a sat one and out it..!! Haha

Hi I have just installed sucmnsee vix image on my zgemma H2 sat and cable combo..
managed to get all sat channels but cant get any cable at the minute as the cable tuner isnt showing in the settings config tuner menu.

the cable tuner definitely works as before I installed sucmnsee image I was able to manual scan cable channels ..

any help please

At last bees.. Took 3 weeks but yes some HD coming to deepest Essex.. I been informed cable side is working on all the channels..! 21st kid now.. Haha.. And still can't get sly sports 2 and movies except sly showcase on the F5.. But try it at mine and all channels work.. Sorry for the hijack folks.. See you on the sat side bees later and we can discuss it.. Ted.. And this IPTV thing better have ted 2 and regular show or else !

Sky Sports 2 looks like it has become Sky Sports Ashes over the summer 12207 V 27500

Most of the films are on 11934 V 27500, check the frequencies showing on your box.

HD is all good bees.. His pal changed mgcam into cccam and we could then see our line.. Scanned using my net id and bingo..! No scram or vid in sight.. First time in over five years..! But still keeping my 780.. And flashing etc.. And helping out on the kV side..! Ted.. Not even going to attempt with this one but all can be done on team viewer so that's a bonus.

Back