Satellite Zgemma H1 Setting up Cable & Sat

dave_

Zgemma H1 Setting up

Hi, I have just purchased a Zgemma H1. I Have had a working Skybox F5 for past three years without any problems.

I have now switched to the Zgemma H1 in order to receive VM HD cable channels. I have a subscription to receive both VM Cable & Sly Sat channels from same provider. My provider has recommended MGCAMD for VM cable and either CCcam or Newcamd for Sly sat I have OPENATV running on the box.

I am confused as to which files I need to add/edit for each of VM & Sly. I have tried installing & starting both MGCAMD 1.35 & 1.38 on the Zgemma. I have installed Filezilla on my PC. I have downloaded and added the Newcamd.list file and added my info using Notepad++. I have tried various mg_cfg files, each time adding my user name & password. I am only receiving FTA channels for both the cable & Sat.

• When I install MGCAMD, should MG_CFG be automatically installed into usr/keys folder? If not then whose MG_CFG file should I use?
• When I open NEWCAMD.LIST, should I delete everything and then just have one line starting CWS =
• Would someone mind clarifying, if I just wanted SLY sat to work then which files would I need? If I wanted just VM cable to work then which files would I need?

Thanks for reading…

Last edited:
After your PM to me, I checked your posts, and don't see anything wrong with them - they both seem approved. (y) If anyone else can see this post, just post something - if you can help post that, if not just post anything and i will delete it shortly

Back