Zgemma H1 setup problem

plummdawg

Hi, I've searched on the forum for this and can't seem to see it... I've bought I h1 box, flashed it using sucmnsees files and followed his idiots tutorial... I'm stumped now tho. I only have a virgin line connected, plugged into Rf in. I've disabled tuner A (dvb- s2) and set my netid as 41060. (Warrington/Manchester 1) I've searched for channels and found 374 TV, 23 radio. When I come to the EPG stage this is where I get stuck. I navigate to
setup... System ....EPG....cross EPG.... Download now. It comes up at the bottom of the screen saying starting downloader, and then gives me the error "crossEpg error, no dvbs NIMS found. I realise this is related to the satalite feed, which I have disabled. So I'm left scratching my head, and help would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike.

Hi, thanks for the reply, I've managed to get it working by turning it off and on, missed that step trying to save some time! I haven't mounted my USB, I've noticed I've only got around 20 channels that work, things like E4+1 and a few of the other freeview chanels don't work. Is this normal and will it be resolved once I add a line?

Yes adding a line will clear lines as only a few FTA channels are available via cable

Back