Satellite Zgemma H1 WIFI

mikeyp

I have an H1 with good quality lines for both systems. I am using it with a high speed fibre broadband through Wifi and the supplier I bought it from now tells me that Wifi is my problem. I can do Channel scans and find plenty but when I run the Autobouquets it times out.

I am a novice at best with this. Is there anyone who can help me?

Anyone close to me in Nottingham who can maybe help me set this up?

At the moment I am out of pocket massively with a box that is pretty much useless. the EPG does not populate so it is just guessing every time.

Help me please.

Mike.

Simple solution plug it in with a cable.

Too many variables when it comes to wireless.

If it still has problems when plugged in with the cable then you know it's a setup issue not wireless at fault.

Last edited:
I have a H1 box running off virmin connected with WiFi. I too live in the Nottingham area. My box is 30 metres from my virmin router and works just fine. Make sure when you choose providers you just pick Virgin UK and not Kabel(NL). I had time out problems when this option was set to YES.

Virgin UK area 00008 Nottingham

FTA Bouquet set to NO

Hope this helps :peace:

Its not oyur wif thats causing this problem, press menu, setup, service searching, tuner config, choose tuner b for cable, make take tuner type DVB-C, configuration mode enabled, network ID enter nottingham one here using the numbers on the remote, used service scan type set to provider, then on provider to scan change to virgin media uk (6952)

save and exit

Have you set up antobouquets to your region, also have you set your sat tuner?

Thanks guys, gmangt4 my settings are as you suggest above. I have sat and cable on the box, running autobouquets seems to work on cable but not on sat. I do not know how to make autobouquets regional. Not sure how to set sat tuner.
I am stuck on this, no idea why it wont work and the guy I bought it from tells me it won't work on WIFI but sold it to me knowing that was my only option. He now says I can sell it if I want to, so no refund!!
I can view several channels but not all of them, I am worried if I remove the sat tuner line I will not be able to get it again from the provider I paid to set it up.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Set sat tuner like menu, setup, service searching, tuner config, select tuner a, configuration mode simple,
mode single,
satellite 28.2e astra 2e/2f/2g, send disqec no, green to save and exit,

Then select autobouquets maker, select providers, and select Sly UK and VerminUK, set your regions, change FTA only to no on both, save to exit, select start scan and wait, have you both a sat and VM cable with live feed going to the box?

Back