Zgemma H2, erratic cable signal. Help

bazwilson

I have an active Virgin line but when I scan for channels on my zgemma h2 it doesn't find any cable channels. I've gone into "setup, service searching, sat finder, tuner b (cable) and the signal strength is going from 0% to 17% to 29% over and over, the AGC is on 7%. It's all over the place, no steady signal. As far as I can see all my settings are what they should be and my connections are sound. Tuner A (sat) is perfect, finding all the channels but really I got this box for the cable side of things.
Any ideas folks? I'm stumped here.
Cheers

f8b7460e3b5e892ffa10a4e6dc766a49.jpg

Is this will a splitter in place or when you have it directly plugged in and no other devices on the line around the house?

I have a problem where I can find 400+ channels but when I actually go on the channels they have 0-29% signal

I do however, have a splitter in place
Is this the problem?

I've put a splitter and into the in end has the cable feed and then one out feed goes to the cable internet hub and the other out feed to my zgemma box

I would check the connections and try different freq to see if the signal changes.

At times a splitter can solve problems but then again it can cause more issues.

Are you sure the net id and so on is correct this is a mistake a lot of people make.

I tried different freq but they seemed to be around about 29% on each of the freq

About the net id I'm not really certain tbh!

I found a forum with the net id for Manchester and there was two of them and one suggested for Salford it ended in 60 but I wasn't entirely sure how to enter things so I entered the net id then did a provider search

Hello,

I'm from Holland and facing the same problems when it comes to the signal. The signal drops from 29% to 17% and 0% and back. But the signal isn't a problem because all my channels are steady. I read somewhere that it's a driver problem. So i shouldn't worry about the cable signal. It's fine, it just doesn't display the correct signal, that's all

Thanks Blackadder, I've since found this out as well. It is just a bit off putting when you are setting up the box for the first time and about to purchase an Nline. It all works perfectly now though.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

I can also confirm that I have 0%-17%-29% and my channels are fine (only interested in FTA for the mo). I was originally worried about the fluctuation, but when I put a 24hr test cable line in all the channels worked - SD & HD. No problem at all...

Hope this helps...

Anybody else having really bad freeze issues with the zgemma H2 cable tuner? The sky side of things is great but the cable side freezes more often than not, can't watch anything without constant freezing every few minutes.
Had my box a few months now and still have this issue. Set up is sound.
Was wondering if the H1 has similar issues or not as I'm thinking about getting an H1 now due to these problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, don't know if Im in the right section for help or not
I,ve just got a zgemma lc box and have been trying to find out which s the best oscam to use for vm
I have a amiko running downstairs on sh4 platform so not sure about zgemma oscam???
Hope someone can advise, cheers

Back