zgemma h2 stuck on boot

qasim22

TK Veteran
Hi guys

I have a zgemma H2 which is stuck on boot. the usual fix for this would be to reflash it however when i reflash it says flsh like it is working then after 10 mins goes to boot stays on boot for 5 seconds and goes back to flash. This process repeats itself.

Any ideas?

Thanks

just tried wooshbuild but same thing happens

---------- Post Merged at 09:08 PM ----------

Anyone can recommend any other ideas?

would really appreciate it

Hi qasim, did you manage to recover your box? if you did, could you help me out please, as i have the same problem. thanks

Hi qasim, did you manage to recover your box? if you did, could you help me out please, as i have the same problem. thanks

if your using the Zgemma H2 box then download the Andy Mc openatv full build from downloads, extract the file and place the Zgemma folder on to a formatted to fat 32 usb stick. With all power to the box off place the usb in the back slot and power up using the white button at the back, your box should now say flash on the led front panel

set the box up as you would once flashed, if you have any issues with it coming up flash, power up the box holding the front on off switch in until it says flash and let go

Last edited:
If it is a H2 box it should be Zgemma/sh1/force, image version, kernel bin, rootsbin, splashbin
As opposed to a H2H box that will have a folder called h3. If the h3 image is used on a sh1 box, it will cause the box to endlessly boot.

Back