Zgemma H2 Success but with a question

chaos2110

HI all. Firstly, as said in my introduction thread, love the site!

So i decided to update my old technomate box to one that could autobouquet and decided on the star H2 (cheap! ha) After much reading on this site, i finally got my box working making my own image as opposed to using a backup image. (just so i know how it works). so thanks for that! It works great and love the slyk 1 skin i got from here and all the channels as they should!

My question is this,.... on the technomate i transferred the channel list to my laptop and arranged the channels in an order i preferred.... i.e (them) atlantic and +1 together, instead of apart just for ease. I have read a lot about and see people mention dreambox edit ect, but was just wondering if i could do the same on this box with the bouquet instead of going through 1 by one with the remote????

Thank you for any help and the information i have already absorbed! :-)

Hiya
As far as I know yes you can re arrange them no problem but when it auto updates the next time it goes back to default.
I did try that last week and edited things and it disappeared :(
Hopefully somebody knows different as I would like that but
You can add them into your favourites into the order you want and they stay there

You can edit your own bouquets with Dreambox edit but as described above once you upload the bouquets back as soon as ABM runs again then it will clear your existing one and replace with its own default bouquet.

Have you thought about trying lraziers own Autobouquets E2 plugin this is not the same one as is built into the image but is found in the Plugins download section 'extensions' this has some more custom autobouquets layout than what the builtin ABM has

Maybe worth a try

Thank you for the reply guys.... my initial thought was to turn auto update off on the ABM and manually do it as and when the transponder settings changed on the channels are needed. and wouldnt have minded re doing if i could edit it in a program like clarke tech ect.... but the simple idea of creating a favourites list with everything in the order i prefer and just running off that list is probably a very easy fix. I will gove that a try and see how i feel.

As for trying the alternative AB plugin,..... i did install it first when i was setting up my box.... but thought i best understand how it works first before i wonder why its not working right! haha... it looked a little more complicated when i was focussing on getting the box right. Maybe after a little play :-)
I
Ive come back to all this after quite a while a way.... its all changed!!! move with the times as they say! :-P

Thanks

Craig

Back