Cable Zgemma h2 vs h2h

Hi all

Can anyone tell me the difference between the Zgemma h2 and the h2h. I'm looking at getting a box and I don't know which one to get as I'm new to this.
Thanks

Is that the only difference, been offered a h2 box all set up and ready but didn't know whether to buy a h2h and try and do it myself but I'm not techy so might struggle. I'm ok doing simple tasks like kodi on firesticks and putting people's builds on them but that's as far as I am with tech

A H2H is significantly faster than a H2. You can pickup a H2H for around £80-£90. A H2 can be got for around £60 - just incase you're paying over the odds for a ready made box. Lines available separately (depending if you want cable or sat).

There are ready made backup images for the H2H whether you want Satellite, Cable or both. You just copy your line on and they're good to go - no techy setup needed!

An image is basically someone has installed the firmware to a box, set it up as required, added a skin (how it looks) and then makes a backup image of it for everyone to use.

I have created one here: http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2h/94055-biohead-image-openatv-5-3-vskin-cable-only.html Have a look through and see what you think.
This is for the H2H boxes, for cable only connections. Other people have their own images - dsayers for example is recommended for using Cable AND satellite together.

Looks just what I what but I'm lost with the jargon, is there a guide for dummy's or better still a video showing how to do it from scratch

Back