zgemma H2 working just a few questions

Loady

I have a working stream now but some channel names are showing as n/a although there is picture, for example all the HD movies channel names in movies bouquet are showing as n/a, is it just a matter of navigating to them with DBE and naming them ?...I just want a full bouquet without missing channel names.

The image i am using is openatv latest nightly and I am trying to setup my usb stick to have the epg on, the stick is 32gb and when I try to initialise it it gets to 99% then comes with an error saying timeout elapsed. is the stick to big ? not sure what to do as I don't want to bog up the box full of epg.

Anything else I should be looking to do ?..I followed a guide to install different image but seem to be finding lots of guides to setup epg with H2s.

same setup the epg as the h2s, but you need to save it to a usb stick or hdd, saving it to internal memory specially as the zgemma's don't have much. if the internal memory becomes full the box will brick and will not boot.

ok, which is what I am trying to do but keep getting this error when I try to initialise the usb stick

Back