Zgemma h2h all channels blank

Mossyman

Hi

Using zgemma h2h card share. Woke up this morning and all my channels are black. EPG is still there and all channels have info and signal strength etc but nothing on them, even FTA.

Box is getting an internet connection as other addons still working

Not been able to get hold of my provider yet. Not had any issues in 6 months until now.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

If no FTA channels, then look at your VM feed, is it plugged into the receiver?
Has it come loose, been unplugged?

If no FTA channels, then look at your VM feed, is it plugged into the receiver?
Has it come loose, been unplugged?

Thanks mate, will double check connections but I'm certain everything was plugged in correct.

Failing that, would you say it's a provider issue or is there anything else locally I can try?

Thanks again

Thanks mate, will double check connections but I'm certain everything was plugged in correct.

Failing that, would you say it's a provider issue or is there anything else locally I can try?

Thanks again
FTA channels (1-5 standard definition) should work without a line.
Without these working your line provider is of little use untill you can confirm FTA channels are working

As said, the only FTA channels on cable in the UK are 1-5 SD version so you should be getting those minimum - it's likely that your line provider is having some issues. Have you tried restarting the softcam?

Yeah mine has been down since last night. Subtitles work but black screen. Fta standard def all work only.

Mine went yesterday too, but it was the server, who is now uncontactable, but i knew that 2 months ago. Possibly the same server as me, just get another line, mate.

i paid £20 to a re-seller, it has lasted 5 months, and been near perfect. I was happily told he has stopped doing it and may go in the near future.

I have the same issue, mine has been down since Monday.
Seems the line provider is uncontactable again.
Had this issue a few months back and it was down for 4-5 days until it was resolved was also iincommunicado until it was all up again.

I was thinking of moving to another more reliable provider if anyone can PM, will need a trial.

Price usually gives it away, for £20 you will get no support, no feedback and more often than not, no longer than 6 months out of a 12 month sub.
Decent suppliers will be helpful

Yep, that was what I was paying.
I've had mine since Feb.

Need a reliable line supplier with support if anyone can assist
I am taking a guess here but I think we have the same line supplier - I have heard from him and apparently it will be sorted in a few hours

my lines were fine until just now, been doing a lot of tinkering with my h2h today hopefully he didnt think i was up to something and turned them off lol

Hi

Using zgemma h2h card share. Woke up this morning and all my channels are black. EPG is still there and all channels have info and signal strength etc but nothing on them, even FTA.

Box is getting an internet connection as other addons still working

Not been able to get hold of my provider yet. Not had any issues in 6 months until now.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Did u manage to sort this problem? I'm having the same issues right now myself, woke up and have only got 1-5 SD. Doing my head in I feel like I've tried everything. Hopefully somebody can give me some valuable advice on what to try. Especially as the World Cup is around the corner and new football season !

Back