ZGEMMA H2H - BOXED AS NEW

Jafo666

Got myself a ZGEMMA h2h less than 6 months ago, however I've just moved house and we don't have cable available here unless they dig up the drive and as it's rented I can't do that.

So selling it as it is , it's in excellent condition and is in full working order, I even have the box for it and would pass as brand new.

Inbox me if you would like more info, hoping to get £130 which includes postage, or you are welcome to collect, I'm in Nottingham

Thanks

£50 ain't a bad price for buyer and seller. H2h takes a sattelite feed aswell mate. And as for digging up the ground, they can just neatly lie the cable down the side of front garden along wall.

Got myself a ZGEMMA h2h less than 6 months ago, however I've just moved house and we don't have cable available here unless they dig up the drive and as it's rented I can't do that.

So selling it as it is , it's in excellent condition and is in full working order, I even have the box for it and would pass as brand new.

Inbox me if you would like more info, hoping to get £130 which includes postage, or you are welcome to collect, I'm in Nottingham

Thanks
What you take 60 pounds?

Just have the cable installed.. whos knows how long sly will be round for

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Back