zgemma h2h Build options

Tony_Manc

Ok so, bought the H2H without really realising that a h2s would have done. Point is, I gather that whoosh doesn't support h2h boxes and alternatives seem to be primarily aimed at using both tuners (not an option at this time as no cable) So, what's the best 'skin' or build to flash the box with for use with just the A tuner for sly?
Thanks

Still flash with wooshbuild, it will work ok.
It's only the autobouquet side that is different for cable.

Am up early mate so in bed now but i am using a modified wooshbuild on one of my box if its okay with him i will send you a back up of my h2h you will just have to disable tunner b and change the region to your own other than that you will be running wooshbuild unfortunately wont be till after 4 pm tomorrow.

There will also be no support from woosh or beni if you did choose to do this.

---------- Post Merged at 10:35 PM ----------

Didnt see benji post am a slow at typing.

Lol will try mate. if still stuck mate will be home by 4.30 pm latest and we will get you sorted if you dont sort it in the meantime.

If your Manchester same region granada anyway goin of manc there lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread moved to Zgemma section from DIY section.
Please be careful when selecting the correct section for your thread, cheers, otherwise it gets reported by someone who thinks they are gas, but they're not LOL

Am up early mate so in bed now but i am using a modified wooshbuild on one of my box if its okay with him i will send you a back up of my h2h you will just have to disable tunner b and change the region to your own other than that you will be running wooshbuild unfortunately wont be till after 4 pm tomorrow.

There will also be no support from woosh or beni if you did choose to do this.

---------- Post Merged at 10:35 PM ----------

Didnt see benji post am a slow at typing.

hi Pete. Can you give me a bell please

Back