zgemma H2H line problems only fta virmin channels

dslancs

hi guys
I hope you can sort me out.
I have two lines which both work seperately on my openbox v8s one c line one n line, I have upgraded to a H2H flashed it with ipab tv and the c line (ccam.cfg) is working well on the sly side of things, all the vm channels are there but I can only view the fta channels. I've tried to get my second line running to no avail, I read dangerous's post about his mgcam download for two separate lines, downloaded it added to my zgemma (thanks for that dangerous I thought it was perfect for my problem (newcamd.list & ccamd.list with his mg_cfg.mg file) using FileZilla no joy it just displays no ecm info running mgcamd_1.38r1 and no sly or vm premium channels will work . I think my n line information is correct or maybe its not ! the only thing I changed is CWS = for the n line
c lines is C: 2xxxxxxxxx.com xxxxx xxxxxxx2 12xxxxx
n line is protocol newcamd CWS = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com xxxxx xxxxx-xxxx xxxxxxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
I have CCcam 2.3.0 which like I said is running the sly side great I,ve just hit the wall with trying to get the vm side up and running, hope I;ve explained my problem well enough for help to be administered, its driving me up the wall.
thanks in advance guys

Suppose we'll start right back at the basics - is your n line definitely for cable?

Just asking as you mention you used it on a V8S box, which doesn't do cable.

thanks for replying biohead
yes it must be because as you say the v8 doesn't support cable its an ebay line too (I know !! but it has worked no problems so was happy with it on the v8s) and although it works on the v8 he's not replied to any emails I've sent him so I'm stuck with it. bees did tell me vm support n lines rather than c lines maybe that's where my problem lies

You can get VM N lines or C lines - that itself won't stop it working. But if your line is only providing the encryption keys for Sky, it will never be able to decrypt VM.

Think of a Sky line as a Sky viewing card. You can't use a Sky viewing card in a Virgin Media box and expect it to work. You have to use a Virgin viewing card.

As the N line works on the openbox over satellite, it almost certainly suggests it's for Sky and not Virgin.

so I need an n line for vm. i'll give that one to my son-in-law can you recommend a reliable provider bio ? or point me in the right direction for one. once I have that I take it it goes into the usr/keys folder along with my working cccam.cfg file and I have the mgcamd 1.38 cam active that correct ?

sorted biohead thanks for putting me on the road to a calm state of mind !! got a test line everything running good
thanks again pal

You can get VM N lines or C lines - that itself won't stop it working. But if your line is only providing the encryption keys for Sky, it will never be able to decrypt VM.

Think of a Sky line as a Sky viewing card. You can't use a Sky viewing card in a Virgin Media box and expect it to work. You have to use a Virgin viewing card.

As the N line works on the openbox over satellite, it almost certainly suggests it's for Sky and not Virgin.

Hi mate, am using a H2H with wooshbuild flashed on it, could you point me in the correct place for a virgin Test NLine.

Back