Zgemma H2H Problem

I ended up going back to the previous version of wb but the cam importer is still missing.I looked at all the download options and could not see anything there. So the cam checking option is under the same menu so I cant even do that anymore.Gives me something to do as my work gave me 20 days off for Christmas!

I think the cams are already installed on wooshbuild, you just need to install your line, if you backed up settings before flashing then restoring them would install your line.

I found the cam installer on wb config and tried to install it.But no joy .It may just be that the providers are all bad.The box is doing everything its told .

there's not much chance (none) that three different suppliers are all 'bad' when they worked before.
The softcam doesn't work, you either need a new build or a new softcam for the build you are using, there's been a spate of corrupted softcams in recent weeks

go to plugins menu press red button to remove softcams
remove the softcam you are trying to use, probably mgcamd1.38
reboot the box
go back to plugins menu, click green button to show a list of downloadable softcams and other plugins
click the + sign next to softcams and scroll down, i'd advise trying mgcamd1.35

go to softcam panel and make sure mgcamd1.35 is showing in active cam, click green button to restart softcam

if the usb cam importer that comes with wooshbuild is not importing the line then it could be that the file containing the line is corrupt.

mgcamd1.38 is what is normally used for newcamd.list files I think, that's the one I've always used and included in my builds with no issues

Hi, Can I use grogBuild on an H2H running Sk and Vm? If so, is it a case of just service scans on both.

The lines I bought I have saved on my pc and I can read them exactly on the tv as they are on the pc .So I dont think they are corrupt.Going to try Pabloescobans suggestion. But I have 3 kids watching paw patrol on the roku! Roll on 9pm

Hi, Can I use grogBuild on an H2H running Sk and Vm? If so, is it a case of just service scans on both.
Yes, you just need to make sure your sat tuner is enabled and then set the sat provider in Autobouquetsmaker. Instructions are included in the build thread

go to plugins menu press red button to remove softcams
remove the softcam you are trying to use, probably mgcamd1.38
reboot the box
go back to plugins menu, click green button to show a list of downloadable softcams and other plugins
click the + sign next to softcams and scroll down, i'd advise trying mgcamd1.35

go to softcam panel and make sure mgcamd1.35 is showing in active cam, click green button to restart softcam
Hi pabloescaban I’ve just tried doing this. I’ve removed mgcam 1.38 and rebooted. Now it won’t let me download 1.35

Last edited:
there's softcams available to download in the Downloads section at the top of this page, you can manually ftp it to usr/keys

Back