Zgemma H2H VERY slow to boot (66%)

teflon

Folks
A few issues I am having since upgrading to Wooshbuild V6.
When I boot up it gets to 66% and stays there for about 3-4 minutes but I am looking at it now and it has been there for the last 6 minutes and hasn't moved. Im going to shut it down and power it back again.

The sound also seemed to come and go on the channels last night. Even the FTA ones. This is all since I updated to the new Wooshbuild.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks

I managed to get it back on. It's quick enough to get to 50% but then slow to get to 66% then stops for ages and then channels come on. Don't see it completing the boot up to 100% as expected.

after about 45%, I think it is, enigma2 is loaded into memory along with all the plugins. It is normal for it to pause around that time and I think it pauses again a bit later and then jumps up a few without showing the numbers counting up. I've not used WB 7 but I know he has a number of plugins installed which could slow the load time down.

Saying that, you shouldn't have to reboot/power off the box that often so the loading times shouldn't be an issue most of the time

after about 45%, I think it is, enigma2 is loaded into memory along with all the plugins. It is normal for it to pause around that time and I think it pauses again a bit later and then jumps up a few without showing the numbers counting up. I've not used WB 7 but I know he has a number of plugins installed which could slow the load time down.

Saying that, you shouldn't have to reboot/power off the box that often so the loading times shouldn't be an issue most of the time

Thanks. I can only see about 6 or 7 plugins including 2 that I put on it.

I know the loading time isn't really that much of a problem. I am just concerned because it takes a lot longer than it dis when I had WB6 and previous WB builds on the box.

I'm going to see if the sound issue continues tonight.
Thanks for the reply.

Back