Zgemma h2h virmin problem

teflon

Can anyone help. Trying to set up my new h2h with a test line. I had h2s running perfect but that seems easier than this. I've followed instructions and keep getting blue screen with a fatal error and a lot if text. Pic too large to upload here. No signal from virmin.

Any ideas where I've gone wrong?

I've just bought h2h and can't get channels to work bought a line and it's a n line that needs putting in cccam protocol?

I've just bought h2h and can't get channels to work bought a line and it's a n line that needs putting in cccam protocol?

If you have the channels scanned and all in bouquets, then if using a Nline, your line goes into the cccam.cfg file and begins Nline details, then choose cccam in cam 1 in softcams and restart
If using the Nline with mgcam, choose mgcam 1.38 in softcams and change the Nline to start CWS = line details and add to the newcamd.list file in keys and save, restart mgcam in softcams

If you have a wall junction box you add the feed from the box vm box on the wall straight to the box, the cable shouldn't need split if you have had vm services to the property. Only needs split if using a bband feed only

Or if using a splitter, take the feed from the back of the router and place in the in on the splitter leaving you 2 outs
one to the back of the box
one back to the router

If you have the channels scanned and all in bouquets, then if using a Nline, your line goes into the cccam.cfg file and begins Nline details, then choose cccam in cam 1 in softcams and restart
If using the Nline with mgcam, choose mgcam 1.38 in softcams and change the Nline to start CWS = line details and add to the newcamd.list file in keys and save, restart mgcam in softcams

The person who I bought it off said to download a file like FileZilla and did what it said and still nothing

If you have a wall junction box you add the feed from the box vm box on the wall straight to the box, the cable shouldn't need split if you have had vm services to the property. Only needs split if using a bband feed only

Or if using a splitter, take the feed from the back of the router and place in the in on the splitter leaving you 2 outs
one to the back of the box
one back to the router

The VM cable was going from wall to back of router. Ive split that then and have 1 feed to zgemma and other to router. just not getting a signal when I do a signal finder...

Am I missing something? Would VM have no channels coming to my house?

The VM cable was going from wall to back of router. Ive split that then and have 1 feed to zgemma and other to router. just not getting a signal when I do a signal finder...

Am I missing something? Would VM have no channels coming to my house?

can you confirm that you have bband only?

can you confirm that you have bband only?
i have. I have been using satellite for the last few years but there is only 1 feed coming from box on wall and that was going to router. Does this alter the possibility of me setting this up? Thanks for your replies by the way!

Right ok, so the feed is loosened from the back of the router and placed into the in part of the splitter. Leaves you two for one to the box and one to the router again.

Reboot the router and that shows the feed is still good if the bband comes back on. Then set your tuner A to disabled and Tuner B to dvb/c then set providers to virgin and add the net id for your area.
Now do the same in the autobouquetsmaker and scan, you should now get 380 odd channels and 30 radio, if your line is good and added correct the channels will clear

Right ok, so the feed is loosened from the back of the router and placed into the in part of the splitter. Leaves you two for one to the box and one to the router again.

Reboot the router and that shows the feed is still good if the bband comes back on. Then set your tuner A to disabled and Tuner B to dvb/c then set providers to virgin and add the net id for your area.
Now do the same in the autobouquetsmaker and scan, you should now get 380 odd channels and 30 radio, if your line is good and added correct the channels will clear

Will Do. I only have a 24 hr test but ive used him before and all should be ok. BBand should be OK. Im on it now on laptop. I didnt have tuner A (SLY) disabled but ill do that now. I dont have a usb available to me at the moment to initialise. Will that make a difference?

Ive tuner set to DVB-C
Config mode to enabled
net id to 42753
scan type to provider
provider to scan set to virmin media ireland bruteforce

when I attempt to populate the database I get a crash log..your receiver encountered a software problem...

Back