ZGemma H2H weak hdmi?

acer458

Iv recently bought a h2h and found that the hdmi is too weak to work with my current setup.

It's fine connected directly to my tv, but if connected to projector (10m cable) the sound skips on and off, it also does not work at all with a hdmi splitter which has worked fine with all previous boxes I've had (openbox/skybox/amigo).

Plus another thing I've noticed is if switching out the hdmi from tv to projector or vice versa, it will only display on screen if I reboot the box.

Is weak hdmi a known issue/limitation of the H2H or have I just got a dud box?

I have mines going into a splitter and have not encountered any of these problems. I'm assuming you've tried another cable to rule that out?

Did read a while back on someone having a display issue which was resolved by changing the display settings on the box to 1080i instead of 1080p.

Thanks for reply. I tried the display settings, was hoping it was something simple as that but unfortunately no joy. Yh iv tried different cables to rule that out, but as I say the same setup works fine with openbox/amiko.

One thing I haven't tried is connecting a power supply to the splitter just in case the h2h Hdmi isn't giving enough power to the splitter. Not too happy if I have to do that as run out of power sockets.

Out of interest which splitter do you have and is connected to a power supply?

Back