Zgemma h2h with ipab

Nomi147

hi guys, total newb in this,
I have just ordered zgemma h2h box should be expecting soon.
I would like to have ipab image on it with sky and cable setup (using n line) and recording timeshift, i would like to use sky skin (not slyk), im researching up but keep going around in circles, can some1 please give me step by step instructions on how to do this and the following software/files needed

Thanks guys

no password on it at all m8
just download it extract it to usb stick
pop in your box and reboot box
Sorry mate when i said password i meant it asks me to login into this forum although i am already logged in. This is not an issue when i want to download something else, but the moment i want to download Dsayers Zgemma H2H OpenATV 6 Series it asks me to login and if i do it says incorrect password, this only happens with this file.
Anything else its all fine and im logged in

Sorry mate when i said password i meant it asks me to login into this forum although i am already logged in. This is not an issue when i want to download something else, but the moment i want to download Dsayers Zgemma H2H OpenATV 6 Series it asks me to login and if i do it says incorrect password, this only happens with this file.
Anything else its all fine and im logged in

Tried another browser? Sounds odd I've just clicked the link and it's fine. Maybe a mod @wheelo or @benijofar can advise or help. If you still are struggling after trying another browser feel free to drop me a pm and I'll pm you the Dropbox link.

Back